Experience the game that revitalized the classic RPG genre in a complete and definitive package that includes every expansion, bonus, and update, presenting Pillars of Eternity at its best. Obsidian Entertainment, the developer of Fallout: New Vegas™ and South Park: The Stick of Truth™, together with Paradox Interactive bring you to the original and incredible world of Eora, and send you on an unforgettable adventure where the choices you make and the paths you choose shape your destiny.
Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of a pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your own band of companions across a new fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries. The Definitive Edition includes the award-winning Pillars of Eternity alongside its expansions, The White March: Parts I & II, as well as all bonus content from the Royal Edition, and a new bundle of content called the “Deadfire Pack,” inspired by Obsidian’s upcoming Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition features:
• Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard.
• Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far reaching consequences.
• Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life.
• Journey to new regions and meet new companions in The White March: Parts I & II, the game’s expansion chapters, and find new stories to experience
• All premium content originally sold with Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition, including the original soundtrack, a digital collector’s book, an original novella set in the Pillars universe, and much, much more
• The all-new Deadfire Pack DLC, which includes new in-game items to earn and discover, and new portraits from the…
There are no reviews yet.