Run your football club, your way. Every decision counts in Football Manager 2020 with new features and polished game mechanics rewarding planning and progression like never before, empowering managers to develop and refine both your club’s and your own unique identity.
Walk down the tunnel to a living, breathing football world with you at the very heart of it. Around here, your opinion matters!
This is a world that rewards planning and knowledge but, unlike other games, there’s no pre-defined ending or script to follow – just endless possibilities and opportunities. Every club has a story to tell and it’s down to you to create it.
They say football is a game of dreams. Well, managers are a special breed of dreamers.
They don’t see problems, only opportunities: the chance to prove themselves against the best in the world, to develop and instil a new footballing philosophy, to nurture talent through the ranks, to lift the club to greater heights and end the wait for silverware.
How you get to the top is up to you… you’ll own your decisions, and the consequences they bring…
- Base yourself in 50 of the biggest footballing countries worldwide
- Oversee a new era of success at one of 2,500 clubs at every level
- Sign the best and mould the future – scout more than 500,000 real players and staff
- Create your tactical vision and bring it to life on the training pitch
- Kick every ball with our most immersive and smartest match engine to date
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 7 (SP1), 8/8.1, 10 (Update 1803/April 2018 or later) – 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 (64-bit), Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 – 2.2 GHz +
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system