This DLC requires Diablo 3 activated on your Battle.net account.
The Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls expansion key includes:
• Increased level cap (from 60 to 70).
• New skills, new passives, new runes and the 4th passive slot!
• New artisan, the Mystic, able to enhance the properties and change the appearance to player‘s items.
• New class! The Crusader joins the company, with his heavy armour, large weapons and magical shields, he is sure to bring some order to the underworldly chaos!
• New Adventure Mode with new objectives such as bounties and rifts. However, it unlocks only after the campaign and bosses are no longer an option
The first expansion pack to Diablo 3 offers new features and some improvements to already known from D3 gameplay. Loot system is completely revamped – comparing to D3 – less objects are falling from enemies, but they are more valuable and better adjusted to the class of the protagonist. It is all thanks to Smart Drops function.
There are plenty of new challenges for the player, some of them are sets of quick and difficult tasks, which get unlocked after completing other missions. Technically the DLC looks similar to D3. Also, it introduces a new character: the Mystic, who can enhance visually the equipment and weaponry.