Information We Collect
We may collect the following information from you when you use our website:
- Personal information: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, and billing information when you make a purchase on our website.
- Log data: We may collect information about your computer or mobile device, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and device identifier.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Process your orders and provide you with customer service
- Communicate with you about our products, promotions, and services
- Improve our website and customer experience
- Comply with legal requirements
We may also use your information for other purposes that are compatible with the purposes listed above.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers that help us operate our website and process your orders.
- Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you special promotions or products.
- Legal authorities: We may share your information with law enforcement or government authorities as required by law or to protect our legal rights.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit your ability to use some of our website features.
- You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email.
- You can disable cookies in your web browser, but this may limit your ability to use some of our website features.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Changes to This Policy